Our client, a dynamic organisation in the horticultural sector is seeking to recruit a CEO who will provide leadership in accordance with the laid down approved policies.
Successful candidate Must have an active network within Government bodies and excellent commercial experience.
- Maintain strong relationship with diverse local and international market.
- Provide leadership in accordance with the laid down approved policies.
- Accountable to establish effective controls.
- Ensure Company’s operations and activities are conducted in accordance to the law and the Company’s code of Business
- Must have an Agriculture, Horticulture or Marketing undergraduate qualification
- MBA is an added advantage
- Must have 5 years’ experience in senior management position in a reputable organisation
- Must have experience working in the private sector.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be resilient
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 350,000/= – 450,000/= (Approx. 3500 – 4500 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 30th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***