Job Vacancy: Human Resource Officer
Flexi Personnel Limited is a Human Resource Consultancy firm providing strategic Human Resource services including Human Resource Consultancy, Outsourced Labour Management, Payroll Management, Recruitment and Selection, and Psychometric Assessments.
We are seeking to recruit a young and talented Human Resource Officer, whose key role will be to handle Human Resource Consultancy assignments and briefs as well as promote the use of the Psychometric Assessments to all our current and future clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Human Resource tools for clients including Human Resource Policy Manuals.
- Develop/revise Job Descriptions, employee contracts and Induction programs for client companies.
- Develop and implement performance management tools for clients.
- Perform Human Resource Audits for clients to ascertain legal exposure and identify compliance gaps with current Employee and labour legislation.
- Develop Labour law and Industrial Relations policies for clients.
- Start Human Resource Departments for Clients.
- Conduct Disciplinary hearing sessions with the clients in accordance to the law.
- Manage labour within the employment law to mitigate legal exposure.
- Mainstream Psychometric Assessment Tests as a powerful tool for talent management and confidently deliver
- PowerPoint presentations on the same to prospective clients.
- Respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) from clients by developing proposals as well as seeking out new
- Human Resource consultancy business.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for both Human Resource Consultancy and Psychometric Assessments
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from a reputable University
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Human Resource
- Excellent knowledge of both employment and labour laws
- Be registered member of IHRM
Follow the link below to apply:
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.