Job Vacancy: Human Resources and Administration Officer
Our client, offering a selection of easy-to-use wireless solutions designed for the protection and management of people, mobile and fixed assets.
They are seeking to recruit a Human Resources and Administration Officer who will be responsible for spearheading Internal Audit activities as well as supporting the external HR consultant in delivery of HR Services.
He/she shall be responsible for providing oversight and continual improvement to Quality Management Systems.
The Internal Auditing activities will be used to assess and ensure quality assurance compliance, both internally and externally per the requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with recruitment and induction of new staff, drawing and issuance of contracts and ensuring that the employees understand their contracts.
- Support the payroll process, and timely remittance of all statutory deductions as required and in time.
- Responsible for leading the Auditing and Compliance process
- Handling employee separation ensuring it is done as per the terms of their contracts and timely.
- Coordination of staff activities such as team building, staff welfare activities and internal staff meetings.
- Send all Internal Audit reports to management as required by the Audit Procedures.
- Ensuring provision of efficient and effective human resource administration services including development and implementation and interpretation of HR policies and procedures, handling of staff correspondences related to enquiries, leave administration, time and attendance, administration of group medical scheme and other benefits.
- Coordination of training and development programs
- Ensure all government regulations and required registrations by local authorities are complied with.
- Supervise the administration support staff.
- Coordinating all activities on Occupational Health and Safety.
- Processing various monthly HR reports and as may be required.
- Consultant and advisor role to Management and line managers on employee management issues.
- Ensuring that the HRMIS is up to date at all times and that the information there in matches the physical records.
- Ensuring that the established disciplinary and grievance handling procedures are followed in resolving disciplinary matters.
- Resolving employee’s grievances with the staff to ensure harmonious industrial relations.