Our Client, a group of companies in the manufacturing, trading and real estate sectors would like to grow their team in Nairobi in the Insurance Department through hiring an Account Executive.
We are looking for an individual who is conversant with the Kenyan Insurance Operations, a self-starter and team player who is not afraid to go the extra mile to ensure that a task is completed excellently.
Your Tasks will include but not limited to;
- Support in Developing initial and on-going business/consultative relationships with clients, prospective clients, carriers and organizations.
- Serve as an advisor and consultant to clients in order to assess risks and provide innovative solutions to complex risk-related business issues.
- Handle and manage accounts effectively on an ongoing basis, performing essential functions such as completing applications, preparing submissions, negotiating coverage, pricing with markets and preparing proposals.
- Perform customer service and account management responsibilities, as needed, which may include resolving issues related to billing, making changes to policies, and responding to policy coverage related questions.
- Performs and monitors client profitability analysis; oversees development of coverage analysis and risk management recommendations.
To be successful in this role, you must have the below;
- Effective oral and written communication and relationship building skills.
- Be a Team player.
- Must demonstrate a mastery of expertise in underwriting, claims processing and industry operations.
- Be familiar with Kenyan insurance laws, WIBA, Labour laws.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- 2-3 years proven experience in the Insurance field.
- Professional Qualification – Diploma or Certificate in Insurance.
How to Apply
If this is something you would like to pursue, please make your application through this LINK and grow your career to the next level.