Our client one of the leading Trust Corporate Trustee Companies in Kenya is recruiting experienced, dynamic, innovative and high caliber individual to fill the position of Pension Advisor to join their team.
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Job Location: Nairobi
- Sell Pension products i.e. (provident and pension funds, Corporate trustee services, Estate Planning) to prospective individual and corporate clients.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings in the office, clients’ homes or business premises.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current position and future goals.
- Analyzing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements.
- Sign-in, manage and retain clients and their accounts and maintain a strong customer service.
- Meet and exceed exciting and aggressive work targets.
- Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
- Build Rapport with Colleagues to generate from them successful leads.
- Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and retirement savings products.
Qualifications, Skills and Ability Requirements
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized university
- 2 years Sales in Insurance industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly
- Work experience in the retirement benefits sector e.g. insurance companies, fund manager, insurance broking, would be an advantage
- Proven experience and success in selling financial services and retirement benefits products: would also be an added advantage
- A good working knowledge of financial markets, financial and retirement savings products
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed; negotiation and influencing skills
- Confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
- Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people, and with good experience of the Business environment of the preferred region.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a team
- Time management skills
- Customer service skills
- Discretion and an understanding of the need for client confidentiality
An ethical and professional approach to work
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Pension Advisor’ on the subject line.
Applications to be received by 25th May 2017.