The Leading Insurance Company in Kenya
Job Vacancy: Insurance Sales Executive
Remuneration: This is Purely on Commission basis, as per the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) of Kenya, on a Percentage of the Previous Month’s Total Sales done. The Percentage remains Constant.
The Ideal Insurance Sales Executive: The ideal Insurance Sales Executive is applying for a Career in Sales, able to maintain official dress code all the time, takes part in physical exercises to stay healthy, a Fast Learner, a Great Communicator, Passionate and Enthusiastic about Sales, Creative, with Great Planning and Self Organization Skills, able to do Basic Computer Operations e.g. working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, emailing, etc., possessing Good People Skills, able to get to town daily by 6:30am, Committed to Continuous Learning, and a Positive Mental Attitude overall.
- Prospecting or canvassing for Potential Health Insurance Clients
- Approaching Prospective Clients and scheduling appointments with them
- Fact-finding to establish Client Needs and Desires
- Solution Development, Presentation and responding to concerns and queries
- Business Assembly on Policy Purchase and Sales Follow Through
- Solution Delivery and After Sales Service
- Other roles as may be assigned by the team Manager
Key Qualifications for Applicants
(A) Have worked previously,
(B) Are Responsible,
(C) Have the ability to set Goals,
(D) Can Draw Work Plans & Define Activities to meet their Goals,
(E) Act Consistently & Persistently on Defined Plans till Desired Results are archived
Mode of Applying
Send your updated CV (with 3 Refs) to Simon.Onkundi@sales.jubileeinsure.com
Start Date and Area of Work: Should be able to Start Immediately and work from Nairobi, Kenya, Full Time.
Feedback to Successful Applicants: Successful Applicants will be notified Within 3 Weeks or less, from the date of application.