Job Vacancy: Internal Auditor
Our client is a group of passionate professionals who think revolution rather than evolution and who are crazy about creating financial services fit for human consumption and aim to be a consumer finance integrator.
They aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services.
They are in need of an Internal Auditor
Reporting to CEO
- Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and assessing how well the business is complying with such controls and informing management on issues that need addressing.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits;
- Conduct investigations of any suspected internal and/or external fraud
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced excel skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.