Duma works is recruiting a sales manager for its client.
The client is a leading internet service provider in Zanzibar.
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of Company’s long term marketing and business plans
- Manage and ensure the Company’s growth in terms of sales, clientele base as well as revenue are achieved and exceeded beyond the set targets
- Regularly advice on the changing trends in the IT market and diversify Company’s products and services accordingly
- Design, administer and monitor all Advertising, Marketing as well as visibility campaigns through different media for the service and products that the Company offers
- Prepare sales proposals, tender documents, design new sales and marketing strategies for the Company and identify various opportunities in the market
- Manage large projects from site surveys, site designs, resource planning as well as complete project implementation and reporting
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on various tasks assigned for easier decision making by Management
- Handle Sales & Marketing Department’s general operations. This also includes organizing and planning of various complex work related chores
- Any other duties assigned by the management
- Must be a Tanzanian or resides in Zanzibar
- University degree in Business Administration/ Marketing
- At least 3 years of proven experience in related field
- Must be conversant with various Internet connectivity issues and solutions
- Ability to work independently, adapts to changes quickly, produce results and meet targets
- Excellent command on both oral and written English and Kiswahili languages
- Pleasant personality, excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic in nature and a team player
- Innovative, enthusiastic with good analytical, proposals and report writing skills
- Able to work under pressure and in different environments
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2839”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2839 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 04 June 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
The post Job Vacancy – Sales Manager appeared first on Duma Works.