Our client, a dynamic Investment company which provides equity to high growth businesses in East Africa is looking for a Fund Accountant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for finance, contract management and compliance related activities in the business and communicate with the investors in the Funds and providing them with timely and accurate reports.
- Maintain records of committed capital and drawdowns per Fund and per investor
- Coordinate the preparation and timely distribution of quarterly and annual reporting to the investors in the funds
- Collect the financial information from the portfolio companies and prepare consistent and intelligible summary information for the reports
- Responsible for all accounting functions, keeping all records for all entities up to date at all times
- Prepare Annual tax filing and maintain the necessary tax information for all entities
- Prepare and participate in the quarterly investor conferences
- Anti-money laundering/Know your Clients (AML/KYC) – ensure compliance as per agreements
- Must have a Financial Management undergraduate qualification
- Must be a CPA (K)/ACCA finalist
- Must have 5 years’ experience in senior financial position in a reputable organisation
- Must have excellent working knowledge of International Financial reporting standards
- Good knowledge of relevant regulatory frameworks and their compliance and governance requirements
- Must have experience in or a good understanding of the private equity and venture capital industry
- Successful completion of AVCA or EVCA courses in Fund Administration is a plus
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
- Must have undisputed uncompromising integrity
- Must have ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Willingness to travel and geographic flexibility
- Genuine interest and commitment to sustainable private sector development
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 150,000/= (Approx. 1500) depending on experience and qualification
Deadline: 30th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2plBmdX
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***