Our client is an IT Business Solutions Provider; they are looking to hire a Client Service Executive
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation’s products or services;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides;
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use;
- Learning about your organisation’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate or previous experience in a client facing role at least for 2 years
- Strong Relationship Building
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication skills both written and oral
- Product knowledge.
- Feedback from clients on quality of service they are receiving.
- Maintaining existing clients and sorting out their complaints/concerns.
This job is only available to registered candidates; send your CV to email@example.com with the tittle as “client service Executive” or call us on 0726061607.