Job Title: IT Technician
Salary: Kshs. 20k Gross
Virtual Recruitment and Staffing Services Ltd is one of the leading Recruitment firms in Kenya. Our client is one of the leading lottery and sports betting operator in emerging markets.
The company has brands in over 18 national divisions across Africa/Asia and with central offices in London.
They are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
He/ she will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouse, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
Competencies and Qualifications Desired
- A degree or diploma in IT related field
- An enthusiastic, highly organized and disciplined individual
- Must have at least 1-2years relevant work experience
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and keen to detail.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Technician) to email@example.com before Thursday 25th May, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.