KCB Group Limited
Job Vacancy: Finance and Administration Manager
Nairobi – Kenya
The Position: Reporting to the Executive Director, KCB Foundation, the role is required to lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: finance, business planning and budgeting, liaising with the KCB HR division on human resources, administration, and the IT Division on related matters.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all donor segments, and oversee all financial, project and grant accounting.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors; assess any changes necessary.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the Chief of Party; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage cash flow and forecasting. Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual. Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the board of directors.
- Working in collaboration with the KCB HR Division, further develop KCBF human resources and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training and recruiting.
- Ensure that recruiting processes are consistent and streamlined.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies and procedures.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations.
To be considered for the position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A University Degree in a business related field from a recognized university.
- A Master’s Degree in any relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Fully qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent).
- At least 7 years management experience in a busy environment, which should include financial planning and Management reporting.
- Sound knowledge of the financial industry, accounting principles and regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent planning, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in office automation tools.
The above positions are demanding roles which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the Job reference and title in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received May 19, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service as applicable