Kenafric Industries Limited
Job Title: Quality Manager
Department & Section: QA & PD
Reports To: Quality and Product Development Manager
Main purpose of this position: Manage quality assurance and quality control in the organization’s processes and systems in adherence to the standard operating procedure to achieve the organization’s business objectives.
Key deliverables for this position
- Formulate, document and maintain quality assurance and control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Maintain and improve quality standards to create consumer preference.
- Implement EHS and regulatory standards
- Drive cost initiatives through efficiency in the organization’s procedures.
- Executing the departmental strategy through processes and procedures to achieve the institutions objectives
- Ensuring compliance to all statutory and system requirements
- Ensuring quality of product according to customer specifications
- Setting quality, health and safety standards.
- Monitoring performance on quality by gathering relevant data and producing reports on the same.
- Conduct internal trainings on quality improvement.
- Develop, review and improve SOP’s for all departments and make recommendations.
- Ensuring quality of processes from supplier materials for production.
- Looking for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency in the organizations’ SOP’S
- Serve as the company’s Quality management representative by co-ordinating internal and external audits.
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the departmental scorecard in line with overall objective
- Implementing best practices in quality management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
Financial Resources / Other key Resources / Assets
- Material / Product
Direct Reports (Jobs reporting to this position)
- QC Supervisor
- Lab Technician
- All departments
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Certified Kaizen Practitioner
Job / Functional Skills
- Reporting Sills
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
- Inter-personal skills
- Analytical skills
- Lean and Kaizen Skills
- Audit Skills
- TQM- Total Quality Management
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- IT skills
- Time Management
- Customer Centric
- Continuous Improvement
- At-least 5 year(s) relevant experience
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and FMCG experience, please send your application letter and CV quoting the job title on the email subject (QUALITY MANAGER) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May, 2017