Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacancy of Systems Developer (ERP) with Kenya Airways.
The details are as follows:
Role Purpose: To develop and maintain reporting, analysis and integration solutions for the business application systems.
- Perform customization and Personalization of Oracle Applications Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions and Workflows to conform to new Business . This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing the technical objects within Oracle Applications in support of the business function.
- Maps technical processes, designs layouts, validates functional specifications and creates technical solutions to address business needs.
- Ensures that quality software is developed, meets schedule and satisfies detailed in functional specifications.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues and perform bug fixes
- Help migrate objects to the test environment as required
- Oracle Applications Interfacing and Integration
- Expertise in Oracle EBS R-12 development Standards
- Solid Oracle Technical foundation/familiarity with Oracle EBS R12 data models
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS 11g
- Programming skills using SQLPLUS,PL/SQL
- Development Tools-TOAD/SQL Development experience
- Familiarity with Oracle Workflow builder 2.6
- Development Tools-TOAD/JDeveloper/SQL Developer
- Prior Forms Personalization experience
- Ability to produce Oracle Reports, Forms development experience in Oracle EBS environment
- Experience with XML Publisher
- Prior interfaces/Integration experience in one or more modules in Oracle EBS
- Experience in working with Oracle Support in trouble shooting and resolving issues
- SOA experience
- OAF Experience
How to Apply:
You can apply by registering your application online on the Kenya Airways Web Site: www.kenya-airways.com and click on Careers.
Thereafter, search for all open positions and apply for the vacancy with the reference numbers provided above.
The closing date for receiving applications is 7th May 2017.
Online Job Reference: IRC44723
NB: Kenya Airways only processes applications submitted on-line and does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are advised not to remit any funds to anyone purporting to facilitate employment in Kenya Airways.