Job Vacancy: Key Accounts Lead Executive
Reports to the Chief Commercial and Operations Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities for business development
- Coordinate shipments for key accounts customers and other accounts as assigned
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery
- Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes (RFQ) or enquiries
- Set up and maintain customer files (KPI / quotations / SOP / specific requirements)
- Report to the Chief Commercial Operations Officer on Customer activities and issues.
- Generation and follow-up of new business leads and enquiries
- Achieving Monthly Sales Targets
- Generate new business leads & follow – ups
- Responsible for developing relation with the decision maker through client meeting
- Acquiring new clients & managing PR with key clients.
- Identify and understand the trends with client and meet target revenue
- Responsible for pitching new business to direct clients
- Client Retention.
- Market Research
- Generate Sales performance reports & forecasting
- Formulated and implemented marketing strategies in consultation with the Chief Commercial and Operations Officer
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum Diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of Relevant experience with knowledge in Freight forwarding
- Experience in Customer Service Relations / Key Account Management an added advantage
Skills and competencies
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Self-driven and innovative
- A person of high personal integrity
- Attention to detail
If you possess the qualification and experience, send your CV ONLY clearly indicating the position applied for on the email subject to email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.