Lan-x Africa Limited
Digital Marketing Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise on brand representation according to trends and “catchy” content.
- Monitor online reviews and respond after getting team feedback.
- Identify, manage and maintain an active presence through regular communications on social media
- Set up a digital communication plan for your tasks and any incoming calls of clients or inquiries.
- Create quality content for social media pages.
- Be able to communicate with prospective clients in brief and inform them about services being provided in the company.
- Follow up and communicate with new/existing clients ‘
- Set up meetings with clients you have contacted and prepare a good sales pitch.
- Bring forward/suggest NEW communication & marketing ideas that you feel may work for the sales team.
- Respond to all client emails that seek your attention.
- Any other delegated responsibility.
- A Graduate in the field of marketing and sales or any other relevant degree.
- 6 months experience in digital marketing.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 16th May 2017.