Job Vacancy: Retail Manager – Lintons Beauty World
About the organization: Lintons Beauty World is a leading beauty brand in Kenya seeking to champion African Beauty.
Lintons Beauty World is currently a family run business with two focus areas; a thriving retail business with 14 outlets at leading malls in Nairobi offering top of the line skincare, color cosmetics and spa services.
Through these outlets, Lintons retails global brands Estee Lauder, Clinique, MAC, Clarins, Lancome, Yves Saint Laurent. The trade arm exclusively distributes global brands such as Black Opal, Essie, Nimue, Bio Balance, BH Cosmetics to over 100 beauty shops, salons, pharmacies and spas across the region.
We’re looking for Retail Managers to drive our retail cosmetics business. Our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer.
The ideal candidate will interact with our clients on a daily basis to ensure that excellent customer service is delivered by our brand consultants and therapists.
- In charge of driving sales through your team by creating and maintaining an atmosphere geared to achieving sales profits and goals.
- Meet with staff individually, to set goals and monitor overall performance. Develop their skills in respective areas. Identify training required.
- Resolve customer issues and requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Create weekly work schedule for the staff members. Ascertaining that staff adheres to company policies in terms of reporting times, attitude and behaviour at work. Liaising with the HR team in case of any major disciplinary concerns.
- Responsible for the managing and ordering of stock through a supply chain. Ensure that the inventory levels are sufficient on a month to month basis.
- Control all store expenses within the budget guidelines and petty cash policies.
- Keeping communication lines with Lintons Head Office team and generating monthly reports on sales and all the in-store activities.
- Collaborating with the Inventory department to manage inventory, asset and cash management by adhering to set company policies.
- With support from the Marketing team, help run in-store promotions and activations as well as initiating special events.
- Preserve merchandising, display, and showroom hygiene standards and guidelines.
- Handling any corporate clients and/or handing them over to trade sales.
- Ensuring the sales team keeps up with trends utilizing the talent management team to constantly develop skills thus being a market leader in an evolving beauty industry.
Reporting directly to the Group Retail Manager.
- A competitive base salary and travel allowance
- Commission & bonus based on achievement of sales & profitability targets
Lintons Beauty World is an equal opportunity employer committed to offering a diverse working environment.
If you think you are the right person for the job, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before 15th May, 2017.
Please note that we will only contact shortlisted candidates due to the high number of applications we expect to receive for these roles.