Position: Impact Analyst
The Opportunity: We are seeking an innovative and results driven professional to join our team as the Impact Analyst based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are looking for a highly analytical individual, with expertise in quantitative research methods to support the analyses of our impact measurement program and data.
The ideal candidate is passionate about modelling, data, analysis and can see the story in a spreadsheet.
As the Impact Analyst for Kenya you will lead analysis and provide insights on Community Health Volunteer (CHV) performance that includes sales trends, product performance, health performance and CHV incentive analysis.
You will also review our Quality Control data to produce regular reports on how well we are doing and you will support modelling our operational experiments to help determine the effectiveness of new ways of working.
Your insights and recommendations will help to drive performance across Living Goods operations in Kenya.
Conduct insightful analysis to assess performance of Kenya overall impact:
Health and sales reporting
- Monitor and prepare weekly and monthly reports of health and sales metrics at our branches.
- Proactively analyze changes in performance and partner with management to identify the cause.
- Support preparation of county and national government reporting.
- Compare performance of product lines especially new products and those that have had a marketing push.
- Monitor and analyze overall product performance.
- Proactively monitor branch performance on health and sales and collaborate with branch teams to understand CHV performance.
- Prepare monthly CHV incentives in line with program guidelines.
- Support analysis and internal and external reporting of our impact data and present progress and findings. Leverage insights from your analyses to drive our business model as we scale.
Quality Control Analysis
- Analyze all quality control data and produce reports on a regular basis to determine the quality of the data we are getting and areas of improvements needed.
- Support senior management in modelling new innovative ways of working, and to determine measures of success of key experiments.
- Create visual and written collateral to communicate impact data to internal and external stakeholders.
Key Measures of Success
- Quality data analysis with key insights communicated effectively to drive impact
- Initiative to conduct data analysis and correlations that inform management on how to better structure operations, rewards/incentives, or promotions.
- Effective presentations of data to management and branch teams to understand data and present key insights to help us continually improve organizational performance.
- University degree in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Statistics.
- 3-5 years of experience in a data mining and analysis or business analysis role
- Comfortable working with complex data sets, along with a strong interest in monitoring and evaluation.
- Comfortable navigating large relational databases, retrieving and querying data (e.g. using MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Experience using advanced Excel functions for data analysis. Experience with statistical software such as STATA, SPSS or R required. Proficiency with business intelligence tools (such as Tableau or Business Objects) a plus.
- At home in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Comfort in working independently, with reliable execution and strong communication skills.
- Experience working with teams from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Professional experience in Africa is desirable.
Compensation: A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
How to Apply
To apply for the position please follow the link; http://bit.ly/2p9Fdw4
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: (http://www.livinggoods.org)
follow us @Living_Goods