Our client a technology venture with logistics platform is looking to fill the position of a Sales Associate for their office in Nairobi.
The successful candidate MUST deep knowledge of the Kenyan market and can successfully execute –from prospecting to deal closing.
- Fully own and manage client relationships.
- Develop sales pipeline.
- Convert prospective clients.
- Execute sales strategies w/direction from execs.
- Use creativity to push through roadblocks.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas.
- Must have 3 years in a sales role at top firm.
- Must have a bachelors or Masters from leading university.
- Comfortable with technology
- Must be keen to details
- Excellent English and Swahili communication skills both oral and written.
- Local industry relationships.
- High level of extroversion.
- Experience in a logistics and Tech company is an added advantage.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 90,000 – 150,000/= (Approx. 900 – 1,500 USD) +attractive commissions depending on experience.
Deadline: 10th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2r1eKBA
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
**** For any inquiry, please visit our website: www.summitrecruitment-search.com ****