Our client a luxury safaris company is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring supervision of customer service officers, reservationists, drivers and safari guides by utilizing the knowledge base, planning, coordinating and supervising assigned staff to ensure efficient and effective operations, all customer feedback is dealt with promptly and effectively in accordance to customer service standards.
- Monitor and control block bookings for all set departure packages and providing an up to date report.
- Handle agents booking and any other special requests that might be assigned.
- Supervise quality control check of files and review the monthly file audit reports as submitted.
- Follow up with respective consultant/ reservation to ensure that all files have been quality checked
- Overseeing and ensuring that daily calls to hotels are made 3 days prior to client’s arrivals.
- Ensure that all clients, files and itineraries that require maximum attention are taken care off.
- Prepare monthly report on inbound, outbound & Coast hotel bookings are allocated to respective CSO.
- Supervise & review transfers and safaris allocation, charter bookings.
- Advise the Customer Service Manager of any hitches.
- Ensuring to counter check that all PAC/SAC -Selenkay flying package clients are booked on YW.
- Oversee & ensure all office lines are tested & in operation & troubleshoot lines reported to ICT.
- Review & ensure all safari guides present the guest safari comment books upon return from safari.
- Ensure the team provides the highest level of accuracy & attention to detail for excellent customer.
- Provide the Customer Service Manager with information to identify areas for improvement.
- Relieve reservations people and CSM when on leave and when called upon/required to do so.
- Ensuring the necessary client feedback and any arising issues are immediately reported.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Travel and Tourism with Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Tour Plan system is an added advantage.
- Working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work long and odd hours.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player and ability to work under pressure.
- Good command of English and Kiswahili.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and ability to meet deadlines and adapt to change.
Monthly gross salary: Kshs. 70,000 – 100,000 depending on experience, plus commission
Deadline: 22nd June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2qPK6gy
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***