Our client, a global manufacturing company is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager to be based in Nairobi.
The preferred candidate MUST have prior work experience in the manufacturing sector and MUST have a proven track record in measuring efficiency, managing a team, financial management and operations.
- Set objectives, provide direction and support team to deliver professional terms of service.
- Analyse and draw information for strategic change and develop an operating strategy for the company.
- Ensure good manufacturing practices are in place.
- Practice all environment, health and safety procedures and make safety a top priority.
- Lead the safe operation and comply with legal, legislate and corporate safety requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement to optimize cost and productivity improvements.
- Understand and implement ISO procedures that relate to the role.
- Develop, analyse and manage operational expenses for the company.
- Work with HR to build a positive employee relations and industrial relations culture.
- Train, coach and provide development opportunities for staff.
- Perform general management duties.
- Must have a Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering/Management from a recognized university.
- Must have above 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing/logistics sector.
- Must have above 3 years’ experience in a senior management role.
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication at all levels.
- Must have problem solving and analytical skills.
Monthly Gross Salary: Dependant on experience
Deadline: 14th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2qlWfYt
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***