Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the Schools Coordinator position for our client, Marie Stopes Kenya.
2 year contract
Key Result Areas
1. Coordinate all school activities
- Assist in mapping out of schools where activities will be carried out and develop a work plan with the Marketing Officer
- Carry out all the logistics pertaining to events in schools and ensure that the School Health Nurse and all relevant participants are adequately briefed
- Under the Marketing Officer, liaise with the school health team within the institution to carry out demand generation events giving MSK brand visibility
- Manage relationship with the school heads, teachers, students, and county health team
- Develop the activity budgets for approval by the Marketing Officer and Marketing Manager
- Comply with all financial standing operating procedures including accurate and timely management of advances and surrenders required for the activities
2. Collection Data
- Use of the tool developed to collect data from the schools
- Provision of timely activity reports
- To ensure all client / student information is kept confidential at all times and stored appropriately.
- To assist in the analysis of activity trends and ensure performance targets are achieved, pro-actively identifying and implementing opportunities for improvements.
- Reports on client feedback
- Bachelors / Diploma in Marketing / Business Management / Social Studies / Project Management / Education Admin.
- Good networking capability especially within the Kenyan school system
- High regard for confidentiality
- Experience working with young people and providing youth friendly services
- Excellent communicator – both written and spoken
- Commitment to excellent client care and the delivery of client-focused services.
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and management of clients
- Team player who accepts constructive criticism and is comfortable with giving constructive criticism.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work flexibly to meet service needs.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 2nd June 2017 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking “Schools Coordinator” on the subject line
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted