1. Conduct market research to identify new revenue opportunities.
2. Monitor competitors’ marketing activities.
3. Keep organized records of marketing .
4. Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers
5. Contribute to the annual sales and marketing plan.
6. Get new clients for the company.
1. Degree in Marketing or sales
2. Financial background is an added advantage
3. Should have a one year experience in Marketing Service Products
4. Young aged between 23 and above
5. Good communication skills
6. Good negotiation skills
7. Should be a self-planner and self-starter
Terms of employment
6 months – 1 year Contract
Salary 25,000 plus commission
Benefits: Telephone and Travel expenses
Interested candidates should apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject should read RE: Application for Marketing Associate.