Marketing Manager for a Safari Company
Our Client, a luxury Tours and Travel company, is looking for a pro-active, forward thinking, innovative and above all else commercial Marketing Manager for their office in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all Marketing for Kenya and Tanzania as per the annual targets.
The successful candidate will need to increase the business of the company, with smooth, efficient and cost effective operation of the departments.
He/She will assist the GM/CEO with Marketing planning and strategy, implement Marketing activities in a timely manner and keep accurate records.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Produce an annual proposal of marketing activities and budget for the year
- Prepare Newsletters 6 times per year, collecting news items & formatting the newsletter
- Oversee and organize the distribution of promotional materials
- Maintain relationships with all top main 100 suppliers
- Together with GM/CEO, decide the shows and road shows to participate in
- Negotiate brochure contribution and manage it
- Check tour operator websites and make sure they have the correct information
- Work with web designers and developers
- Oversee Social media and blogwriting – stories, message and content
- Monitoring membership and correspondence with all marketing associations
- Liaise with KTB, know their MDRs, and feed the MDRs information
- Co-ordinates with international marketing consultants
- Sales & Marketing and communications related degree or higher education qualification preferable
- Marketing business experience an advantage
- Fully computer literate, minimum requirement Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Excellent written English
- Organizational and administrational skills
- Neat and orderly
- People skills
Monthly gross salary: Competitive Salary depending on experience
Deadline: 4th of June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2r7I8ZW
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***