(Anglican Church of Kenya)
Diocese of Maseno North
Maseno Mission Hospital is a faith based organization responsible for developing highly qualified human resource base for offering health services to its clients and community.
The hospital now seeks to fill the following position.
Job Vacancy: Medical Laboratory Technologist
2 Positions (Permanent)
Reporting to the Medical Laboratory Technologist In Charge
Job Purpose: Responsible for collecting and testing of patient specimens and generating accurate reports to support treatment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine tests in medical laboratory to provide data for use in diagnosis and treatment of prevention of disease.
- Conducts chemical analyses of body fluids, such as blood, urine and spinal fluids, to determine presence of normal and abnormal components.
- Perform blood group, type and compatibility tests for transfusion purposes.
- May train and supervise students.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the senior officer in charge.
- Commodity management e.g laboratory reagents to maintain good stock levels.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor.