(Anglican Church of Kenya)
Diocese of Maseno North
Maseno Mission Hospital is a faith based organization responsible for developing highly qualified human resource base for offering health services to its clients and community.
The hospital now seeks to fill the following position.
Job Vacancy: Pharmaceutical Technologist
1 Position (Permanent)
Reporting to the Pharmaceutical Technologist In-charge
Job Responsibilities Includes:
- Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications drugs and other pharmaceuticals for patient care, according to professional standards.
- Reviews prescriptions issued by physician, or other authorized prescriber to assure accuracy.
- Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and issues pharmaceuticals.
- Procures, stores and issues pharmaceutical materials and supplies.
- Maintain established procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances and disposal of hazardous waste drugs, enters data such as patient name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system and inventory among others.