(Anglican Church of Kenya)
Diocese of Maseno North
Maseno Mission Hospital is a faith based organization responsible for developing highly qualified human resource base for offering health services to its clients and community.
The hospital now seeks to fill the following position.
2 Positions (Permanent)
The successful candidate will provide quality diagnostic services using the most appropriate radiographic techniques and equipment.
- Patient assessment and clinical requirement to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce images of high quality.
- Maintain close contact with patients while waiting for tests and post examination stay in the department.
- Undertake quality control checks on X-ray equipment in order to ensure quality assurance and audit initiatives.
- Understand and observe health and safety requirements at workplace and welfare issues including ionizing radiation regulations in order to protect self, patient and the public.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences or above.
- Must be registered and licensed by the Radiation Protection Board of Kenya.
- Previous working experience in a busy medical institution.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques in general and specialized Radio diagnostics, Computed tomography (CT) and Fluoroscopy.
- Excellent computer skills in Hospital Information System (HIS), Radiology Information System (RIS) and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
- Knowledge in CR (Computerized Radiography), Mammography and Ultrasonography is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applications including detailed curriculum vitae, names and contacts of three referees, current and expected salary details should be forwarded by 31st May, 2017 to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Maseno Mission Hospital,
P.O. Box 116 – 40105
Or email: email@example.com