(Anglican Church of Kenya)
Diocese of Maseno North
Maseno Mission Hospital is a faith based organization responsible for developing highly qualified human resource base for offering health services to its clients and community.
The hospital now seeks to fill the following position:
Job Vacancy: Registered Community Health Nurse
4 Positions (Permanent)
Reporting to the Nursing Officer In-charge
- Promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process
- Collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members
- Providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families
- Supervising assigned team members.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Nursing care of patients.
- Giving reports both written and oral.
- Keeping of nursing records.
- Assisting in clinical training of student nurses and other junior staff.
- Giving preventive and curative care to clients/ patients.
- Supervises allocated duties of ward attendants.
- Participates in Health education to patients and their relatives.