Sale of Used Motor Vehicle
Mercy Corps Kenya invites sealed bids from interested parties for the purchase of used motor vehicles as set out hereunder:-
Conditions of sale:
1. Sale will be on As –is, Where –is basis
2. Payments terms will be through bank transfer within 72 hours after receiving the notification of successful bid to sign the sale contract. Copy of proof of funds transfer should be send to Mercy Corps.
3. Bidders who will not hear from Mercy Corps within one month after closing date shall consider their bids unsuccessful.
4. Viewing of the mentioned vehicles shall be on weekdays from 23rd May 2017 -31st May 2017. Viewing hours shall be either between 11.00am -12.30pm or between 2.00pm – 3.30pm at the indicated location. Please call 0733 808106 to set your appointment.
5. The bid documents to be collected from Mercy Corps offices at ABC Place – Waiyaki Way – Building 3, 1st floor – Nairobi
6. Submitted offers should include the price, Name, mobile number and the copy of PIN certificate.
For any clarification kindly contact us on 0733 808106 during working hours.
Interested bidders should submit their offer in plain sealed envelope clearly marked “sale of used vehicles” and addressed to:
The Tender committee,
Mercy Corps Kenya,
P.O. Box 11868-00100, Nairobi
by 2nd June 2017 by 10.00am.
The sealed bids to be deposited in the Tender Box at Mercy Corps Kenya office at ABC Place – Waiyaki Way – Building 3, 1st floor – Nairobi