Meridian Health Group is one of the largest and fastest growing conglomerates in the Kenyan medical industry covering the full spectrum of healthcare services.
The group has an expansive portfolio that includes hospitals and clinics, pharmacies, diagnostic centres, healthcare management and healthcare support systems across East Africa with a large concentration being in Kenya.
The group seeks to recruit a competent and qualified individual in the following capacity:
Duty Station: Head Office
The position holder will report to the Chief Finance Officer.
The individual’s main role will be to manage and give technical support to all users in various software applications in the Health Group.
These include the clinical software and the Group ERP system.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the Group software applications in order to achieve efficient usage of the applications and produce accurate and timely reports for the users.
- Sort out software user problems as presented by users at the IT Help Desk.
- Assist in performing daily, weekly and monthly backups and ensure that all backup media are accurately recorded and stored as required.
- Perform programming (systems’ development) tasks/duties as assigned.
- Develop training materials and facilitate users’ training in Basic Computer usage, Lifeline system or any other users’ trainings need in the ICT related field.
- Cover weekends, public holidays and after office hours’ duties as scheduled.
- Design and Develop new functionalities within group systems.
- Plan and implement integration processes to other applications.
- Assist in reengineering business processes.
- Develop and maintain web applications.
- Support and train users on the system use.
- Installation of Operating Systems and software packages on computers/servers as required by the users.
- Maintenance of the group website as might be required from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Academic: O-levels/A-Levels
- Professional: Diploma in computer studies (software development, system analysis and design, or a related field)
- Certification in Navision Development will be an added advantage.
- Technical certification in systems development and database administration will be an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics – CRM or Web Development and Website Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Experience working with NAV and SQL Server, solution design, documentation, training, integration to other applications.
- Experience: 4 years in a busy software/systems’ development environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills.
- Possess excellent management, leadership and supervisory skills.
- Highly creative and passionate about exploring new ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- High Level of accuracy
- Good organizational skills
- Good Interpersonal relationship
- Team player
- Able to work late and long hours
- Time management
How to Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your current and detailed CV, copies of relevant academic, professional certificates and testimonials, details of day time telephone contacts, current and expected remuneration, notice period required to take up the appointment if successful, and names and full contacts of three (3) professional referees not later than Thursday, 25th May, 2017 Close of Business to:
The Human Resource Manager
Meridian Health Group
P.O. Box 50443 – 00200,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.