Field Sales Representative
Our Client is a Mobile Phone company which prides itself in the distribution of various mobile devices and tailor made packages to the nations.
It is a leading mobile phone designer house and manufacturer in Africa.
- Recruit Agents (Store owners) and training store owners on launch of new app and foresee use of the app.
- Build relationship and provide service to defined accounts / outlets within his / her territory.
- Work closely with distributor team at Depot level to ensure adequate levels of inventory at Point-of-Sale (POS) and monitor daily sales performance.
- Follow up on actions from previous days, Liaise with the team leader to discuss issues and agree on corrective actions.
- Continually working with our client and third parties’ Distribution representatives to deliver the targets
- Compile and send weekly and monthly sales reports to the team leader.
- Continuous train store staff
- Monitor Care issues, provide support to respective retailers and ensure timely responses to the complaints and issues.
- Collect information as per the key models stock availability, pricing, competitor activities.
- Diploma or degree in sales and marketing or any other related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in FMCG or mobile phones retail sales
- Nairobi and its environs. Candidates should be Nairobi based.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com to be received not later than 14th May 2017.
Only Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.