Job Vacancy: Mobile Restaurant Supervisor
Reports to: Restaurant Manager
- Oversee the initial organization of the mobile food business
- Interact with local government agencies to procure required permits and health certificates
- Locate and set up a commercial kitchen to be used as a food prep and storage facility
- Interview and hire young staff who will be trained to operate the mobile food business
- Coordinate training of staff in operation of the mobile food business including food prep, health regulations, sales techniques and financial transactions
- Coordinate the delivery and set up of the food carts and vehicles
- Arrange with suppliers of foods to be used in the menu that will be offered by the business.
- Identify ideal locations for operating the mobile food business
- Coordinate publicity and social media promotion of the business
- Organize the launch (projected to take place in early July)
Qualifications & Skills
- The candidate should have a college degree in business, accounting or hospitality management.
- Must have experience in start-ups and involved in restaurant expansion processes
- Prior experience in the food industry is preferable especially with food trucks.
- Experience with mobile food carts/trucks will be a notable advantage
- Candidate must provide professional as well as personal references.
Qualified persons to apply at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.