Job Vacancy: Motorcycle Sales Executive
Our client, a motorcycle company in Kenya is looking for competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive person to be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The person will be tasked with creating awareness as well as selling our flagship motorcycle model.
He/she will work closely with the entire sales and marketing team, the after sales team and the business development team.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- Degree in sales and marketing
- Proven experience and track record as a sales executive
- Experience working in the motorcycle industry
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Excellent proficiency in working with MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Self-motivated, excellent communication skills, team player, great presentation skills
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews
Deadline: 30th May 2017.