A multinational NGO dealing with child rights protection projects is looking for Accountant to process payments and transactions in line with the corporate financial system.
- Review all financial commitments and payments requests to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Process all financial transactions in in the SAP to enable accurate financial reporting and monitoring.
- Prepare reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis to ensure exceptions are identified and dealt promptly.
- Prepare financial management reports on a monthly basis and provide information to the management for decision making.
- Perform physical verification of Assets at least once per year to ensure that all assets are accurately recorded.
- Maintain and manage achieving of financial documents to safe guard financial records and audit trails.
- Prepare monthly payroll and all the related statutory returns; compute staff separation benefits and ensure and periodic PAYE returns are done to ensure adherence to the approved company policies, Employment Law and Tax Laws.
- Consolidate all withholding tax and VAT retained and prepared payments to the KRA to ensure compliance with the Law and Regulations to avoid penalties and fines.
- Prepare and consolidate cash forecasts for the country at least twice a month to ensure availability of funds to meet all obligations without holding excess money in the local bank accounts.
- CPA (K) or other professional qualification in accounting.
- Bachelors in Commerce or any accounting related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years INGO accounting experience.
- Well versed in SAP ERP system.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews
Deadline: 19th May 2017.