The Nairobi Hospital, a leading health care institution in Eastern Africa has an excellent career opportunity in the Convention Centre for an individual who possesses a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement.
The successful candidate will effectively add value by marketing, event management, bookings coordination and generating revenue for the Convention Centre.
Convention Centre Manager
Reporting to the Support Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Positioning The Nairobi Hospital Convention Centre as the preferred medical and healthcare conference venue.
- Marketing, event management, bookings coordination and generating revenue for the Convention Centre.
- Generating sales leads, monitoring the sales performance and ensuring an effective conversion rate of leads.
- Balancing in-house training and events with commercial events to ensure profitability.
- Keeping an effective conference room schedule and coordinating event orders.
- Developing service level agreements and ensuring that they are maintained by internal and external service providers
- Ensuring that all training and conference rooms are set up as per the client’s specification
- Overseeing the invoicing and revenue collection process to ensure that payments are properly processed.
- Ensuring optimal levels of supplies and collateral at all times.
- Managing client contracts and paperwork.
- Maintaining an up-to-date database of clients and prospective clients.
- Regular competitor analysis to ensure that the Convention Centre remains competitive.
- Championing continual improvement.