Our Client is a Kenyan NGO with the aim to improve the circumstances in which many Kenyan children grow up.
They are seeking to hire a Social Worker.
The job description
The social worker will be working in the Primary School Program.
- Is responsible for choosing the right interventions to make sure the organization’s goals for access and retention in Primary School for needy children are met.
- Adds expertise and capacity builds the Fieldworker on the job.
- Analyses the identified cases and makes an implementation plan.
- Makes referrals depending on the child’s need and complexity of the case.
- Approaches schools and parents to advocate for children rights and needs.
- Empowers parents with knowledge.
- Compiles case reports.
- Administrates basic financial transactions.
The job requirements
- Diploma Social Work
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in social work and community development
- Good English in writing and speaking
- Good reporting skills
- Coordinating skills; able to plan, set priorities and follow ups
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentation skills, able to speak in public
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Due the large number of applications we get we are unable to contact all the applicants. If we haven’t contacted you in two weeks it means you application wasn’t successful. However, we will still retain your CV in our database and we will contact you if another suitable position comes up.