Exciting Opportunity for a Pharmacist to move to the Beautiful Island of Fiji in the South Pacific Ocean.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Night Pharmacist to join this professional team.
This is a night shift position, and involves 8 hour shifts.
If you’re looking for a place where you can grow in your personal life, in your career, and in the community, this position is just the place for you.
We offer a comprehensive range of pharmaceuticals and non-pharmaceuticals, including a wide range of First Aid products, Emergency medications and vaccines which are often not available elsewhere in Fiji or the Pacific region.
- Fill and verify prescriptions
- Complete administrative paperwork and prescriptions from the day’s activities; complete all unfilled prescriptions/enquiries called in, emailed or dropped off during the day, in preparation for the next shift.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with medical-related issues and providing healthcare counselling.
- Supervise the work completed by Pharmacy Technicians and Cashiers, and support staff while on duty.
- Assist in continuing training of staff and involving in self-continued professional development to ensure knowledge of current practices and products.
- Assume management responsibility over the entire pharmacy in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager.
- Communicating necessary information to fellow pharmacists and/or manager to ensure smooth handover of shifts.
- Awareness and Maintenance of appropriate security measures of the Pharmacy during night shifts.
- Interact with physicians and utilize reference materials to gain information on customers and prescriptions, and to intervene where needed.
- Assist with cycle counts, inventory management, and will-calls to customers.
- Interact with the Pharmacy Manager to build customer loyalty.
- Comply with all related laws and regulations of the country.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Valid Pharmacist license in state of practice
- Registered Pharmacist in the country registration board
- At least 3 year of experience in retail pharmacy setting
- Past experience in Hospital & Community Pharmacy
- Demonstrate 3+ years’ management skills
Monthly gross salary: Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful pharmacist with return air fares and accommodation provided. Full time contract for 3 years offered with possibilities to extend for another 3 years.
Deadline: 16th June 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2rnyNgW
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***