Job Title: Office and Administration Manager
Job Code: OAM/HAL/170504
Number of Positions Open: 1
Reports To: Managing Principals and Board
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Summary: Our Client is a well-established and highly respected local Financial Advisory Firm that deals in mergers & acquisitions and corporate finance.
Job Summary: As ‘Office and Administration Manager’ you will be expected to handle all duties and responsibilities as listed below, and under the direction of the Managing Principals and Board.
The list below is not exhaustive and it is likely that you shall be given further specific responsibilities which the Managing Principals and / or the Board may agree with you:
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Proven experience of not less than three (3) years as an Office Manager;
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment;
- Team player with exceptional people management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem assessment and problem solving skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- BA degree / College Diploma in Administration with five (5) years of work experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Office and Administration Manager
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN YOUR RESUME.