Fashion Buyer Assistant for Online Fashion Company
We are a start-up ecommerce looking for a hardworking, God fearing young lady who has a keen eye for fashion trends and wear.
You should be very passionate about all things to do with fashion and can be able to carry out the following activities:
- Searching and selecting the best products to put up on our website on a daily basis
- Monitor stock levels and ensure best sellers are always in stock
- Ensure growth in the fashion segment and sales within the category
- Do daily analysis and reporting on performance of different fashion products on website
- Have a great fashion sense, understand fashion trends and consumer demands in the local market segment
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Great planning and forecasting skills
- Decisiveness and good judgment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and smash targets
- Diploma in fashion design/fashion merchandising
- Retail experience in the fashion industry will be an added plus
- Should be a person of strong moral principle/integrity.
- Should be a Christian, firm believer.
- Qualified candidates will have to undergo a 6 month paid internship.
- Pay is Ksh.15,000
- Job Position will be offered if satisfied with your performance.
- 8am to 5pm: Monday to Friday
- 9am to 1pm: Saturday
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com, clearly explaining why you think you qualify for this job.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All Applicants should state their Expected Salary, Current Salary (if any), and Available Date to Start.