Duma Works is recruiting a Business Consultant for one of its client.
The client is a leading online health managing company in East Africa.
- Conduct cold calls and set up meetings with potential customers
- Customer relationship management through follow-ups of registered and/engaged clients
- Participate in meetings with current partners
- Online promotions and campaigns of health related information on the company’s Facebook page
- Submit a weekly progress report with accurate data
- Submit a monthly performance report
- A relevant business degree from a recognized institution
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Ability to aggressively sell is paramount
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Physical meeting with prospective clients
- Customer satisfaction
Key Performance Metrics
- Number of sales conversions
- Active health provider users
- No of Facebook posts with an outreach of 100+, with 10+ likes
- Office space with wifi
- Work Tablet provided with subscribed credit provided
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2802”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2802 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Tuesday, 16 May 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.