Job Title: Operations and Administration Executive
Job Code: OAE/B/170523
Number of Positions Open: 1
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Summary: Our client is a customer experience company that using mystery shopping, retail audits and voice of customer research methods to advice our clients on how to improve service delivery, increase product and service uptake and make operations more efficient.
Role Summary: This role is key to ensuring smooth operations of the client’s business. As they are in the customer experience industry, it is imperative that you are ready to go above and beyond what is required to ensure client satisfaction, referrals and retention.
They are a game-changing startup, providing a service all businesses require to increase sales, reduce churn and keep their database growing.
Our Client’s pillars are going the extra mile, innovation and win-win solutions for all involved. They go the extra mile to deliver usable customer feedback, innovative solutions and services that keep our mystery shoppers engaged and our clients in business.
- End to end management of programs and projects
o Program/project definition, planning and set up on mystery shopping software
o Questionnaire development
o Identify and select the team to be involved
o Logistics and coordination
o Shopper training material preparation and dissemination
o Follow-up to conclusion
o Reporting and presentation
- Prepare client proposals
- Client invoicing and payment follow-up
- Bulk payment platform management
- Plan, implement and oversee mystery shopper recruitment activities
- Manage marketing activities for mystery shopper and client recruitment drives including press, social media, activations etc.
- Keep the mystery shopper data base active
- Search for and respond to open and closed tenders
- Manage social media pages
- Manage client relations to meet the agreed performance objectives, measures and to ensure all customers receive prompt, friendly and correct service in accordance with their needs.
- Data organization, storage and management
- Response to calls and enquiries on different channels
- Any other duties assigned
- Highly organized and structured
- Market research knowledge and experience
- Excellent presentation skills – attention to detail and creative
- Sales experience in any field/industry
- Good etiquette – spoken, written and demeanor
- Technologically competent
- Solution driven
- Good at multitasking
- Has integrity
- Good understanding of social media for business
- Can think inside and outside the box
- Smart and interested in personal growth and development
- Not complacent – always looking for ways to do things faster and better
- Operates under minimal supervision
- Good in providing feedback and reports
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Operations and Administration Executive
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN YOUR RESUME.