Our client a technology venture with logistics platform is looking to fill the position of an Operations Associate for their office in Nairobi.
The successful candidate MUST be keen to detail, able to drive through the finish line and work with and improve company processes and systems.
- Fully own day-to-day complexities.
- Drive through the finish line using creativity to push through roadblocks.
- Coordinate between cargo owners & transporters and manage tracking systems.
- Manage transporters to ensure on time delivery.
- Consistently communicate with all stakeholders.
- Work with and improve company processes and systems.
- Leverage tech to increase efficiencies.
- Liaise between Head of Operations & the field.
- Monitor and improve service level metrics.
- Must have 3 years in a logistics coordination position.
- Must have a bachelors or Masters from leading university.
- Comfortable with technology
- Must be obsessed with details
- Excellent English and Swahili communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have Charisma and passion
- Ability to handle “high-stress” situations
- Experience in a logistics and Tech company is an added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 150,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1,500 – 2,000 USD) +attractive commissions depending on experience.
Deadline: 19th June 2017
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2rtOKik
Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Training, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
**** For any inquiry, please visit our website: www.summitrecruitment-search.com ****