Job Vacancy: Operations Manager
Our client is a group of passionate professionals who think revolution rather than evolution and who are crazy about creating financial services fit for human consumption and aim to be a consumer finance integrator.
They aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services.
They are in need of an Operations Manager who will steer them to advancing the above goals and commitment.
Reporting to: GM Operations
- Coordinating and enforcing implementation of operational policies and ensuring compliance
Oversee and support regional supervisors and shop managers in executing their mandate
- Keep outlet cash inventory and organize for regular and impromptu cash counts
- Ensuring 99% services and equipment uptime
- Agency implementation & agency partner relations
- Assist with staff training on different services
- Support bank recoveries with underwriter agent support
Coordinate and oversee operational logistics
- Support in cost control and keep operations on track
- Business related degree
- Over five years’ experience in a similar setting
- Exposure to retail outlets management and expansion
- We need an individual with experience managing outlets, preferably Telecommunications, oil or retail banking experience.
- Strong communicator with very good interpersonal skills
- A strong negotiator
- Entrepreneurial/ Commercial Orientation
- Strategic operational individual
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To achieve this, we have built KAVA – a financial services supermarket that will enable consumers to access all their financial transactions in ONE place, offline and online.