Duma Works is currently sourcing for a Human Resources Manager for our client who is a leading provider of packaging services providing this solution to diverse industrial sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management;
- 5 years+ experience in Human Resource with experience in Management;
- Must have worked in manufacturing industry with complete knowledge of labour laws;
- Experience of Lean management systems like Kaizen / Theory of Constraints;
- Experience of working in ISO / HACCP certified companies.
- Excellent leadership and management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate leadership;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and high integrity;
- Demonstrated good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage all HR activities and process administration at the factory;
- Management of a workforce ranging between 200-250;
- Spearheading recruitment, training and ensuring implementation of all company policies.
- Implementing labour laws practices in the company;
- Handling labour-issues with the local labour office & court of law;
- Management and maintainance of the duty-rota shift-wise for the factory as the factory operates 24×7 in 3 shifts;
- Conducting proper appraisals and submitting reports to facilitate salary negotiation;
- Plan leave of workers to ensure smooth operations of the factory at all times;
- Ensure workers’ satisfaction at every stage and on a regular basis;
- Complete salary administration including monitoring of overtime & reduction of the same through increasing output per person;
- Managing operational standards of the factory and ensure proper process and material flow to support the Kaizen system of 6S at the factory;
- Any other duties and responsibilities which the management will feel important for the position to handle.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2801”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2801 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Monday, 22 May 2017