Parker Randall Eastern Africa is a member firm of Parker Randall International. We offer professional services in Audit, Tax and Advisory across Africa.
The firm is committed to deliver quality services through highly integrated global methodologies and adherence to professional standards.
The Eastern Africa Practice has its regional office in Nairobi, Kenya.
We seek to recruit for the position of Manager – Assurance for our office in Kampala, Uganda.
- Providing timely, high quality client service engagements that exceed expectations;
- Preparing all necessary financial statements and related disclosures with a focus on quality and accuracy;
- Developing quality audit approachesfor multiple client assignments as per the set standards and ensuring these are carried out accurately;
- Capability to handle and lead/supervise teams on multiple client assignments without compromising quality and timeliness;
- Work planning and supervising the Senior Associates’, Associates’ and Assistants’ team members to execute client engagements as per the set standards and professionalism required;
- Developing an understanding of each client’s business and industry and therefore advising accordingly;
- Recognizing and informing the firm’s Senior Management of available opportunities within existing clients and others;
- Capability of working in a demanding and deadline driven environment with a focus on details and accuracy.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years recent experience working in a sizeable accounting and auditing environment;
- Solid understanding and experience in planning and coordinating all the phases of an audit workplan;
- A Certified Public Accountant;
- Membership to a Professional Accounting Body.
- A Bachelor s degree in Accounting or closely related field;
- Master’s degree in Accountancy or Financial Management will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Strong business awareness and good analytical skills;
- Ability to make key decisions and solve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Integrity within a professional environment;
- Fluency in English.
Send application and resume to email@example.com