Job Title: Pets Handler – International Relocation
Salary: 45K – 50K
Our client is moving company that offers local and international relocation services as well as overseas pet relocation.
They seek to hire a Pets Handler who will assist in co-coordinating the process as well as handle all required documentation.
- Organize the extensive travel arrangements required for pets to move domestically and internationally
- Assist with logistical planning, document preparation and database entry
- Prepare all health and country documents necessary for a pet to be exported to another country, including providing instruction to veterinarians regarding endorsement and mailing of these documents
- Research on the destinations for the pets and organize for additional requirements
- Provide the highest level of customer service to international clients to inform them on issues related to the transport process, such as health exam reminders, as well as issuing updates on pets in transit
- Enter and maintain necessary information in the database, such as task checklists, customer and pet data, ensuring essential information on the move is documented in the customer relationship management files
- Investigate and organize boarding and quarantine arrangements
- Handling billing for moves
- Monitor the movement of pets, prepare and distribute travel updates
- Taking care of the pets in absence of the owners
- A degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- Excellent Communication skills
- Should have a bubbly personality
- Compassion for pets and have a desire to work with a range of animals
- Have a flexible approach to work and be a team player
- Be prepared to work long or unsociable hours, weekends and public holidays
- Training will be offered for this position.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Pets Handler – International Relocation) to email@example.com before Monday 29th May 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only