Our client, Powerhive East Africa Ltd is a technology venture that partners with utilities and independent power producers to provide access to productive, affordable, and reliable microgid electricity for millions of rural homes and business around the globe.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Reporting to the Vice President – Business Development, the Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting the company’s business development efforts with research, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for analyzing incoming data (usage and revenue) from operational projects
- Responsible for conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Developing new financial models and maintaining existing ones as well as designing analytical processes and/or systematic approaches
- Supporting the internal and external accounting teams as needed with analysis
- Responsible for conducting desk and in-market research in new markets while supporting the business development decision making process with comparative data analysis and detailed business cases and scenario analysis
- Responsible for tracking financial and sales performance across active markets against goals and business case
- Modelling new projects for the company and potential clients in support of budiness development efforts
- Supporting the business development team with research, writing and data presentation, in writing or live in meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A post graduate qualification and certification in relevant fields
- A minimum of 4 years’ work experience in a Business Analyst role
- Strong work ethic, ability to adapt to changing priorities and be team oriented
- Strong analytical skills with excellent MS Excel and VBA modeling
- Strong reporting and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th June 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.