Job Title: Product Ambassadors
Ref No: PA/ RHL/2017
Position Summary: Product ambassadors will help marketing and sales managers increase brand value by representing the brand to target customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Product ambassadors embody what a brand is all about. They create awareness, attention and sales leads. At trade shows and conventions, companies’ employee ambassadors create attention. Celebrities, athletes and highly credible spokespersons are often used.
- Create and contribute to social media accounts for the client.
- Advise clients on content marketing campaigns and product positioning logistics
- Develop social media strategies based on continually evolving metrics and client feedback
- Create and implement product marketing campaigns for clients
- Measure the conversion rates and other metrics for ongoing campaigns and make adjustments as necessary
- Create content for their website and blog to attract new clients and to establish us as experts in social media marketing for products.
Qualifications / Position Requirements
- Experience 2 years
- Diploma or degree in marketing, Public Relations or any relevant field
- Information Technology skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number.