Job Title: Product Sales Manager
Ref No: PSA/ RHL/2017
Position Summary: Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing & communication objectives.
Obtains product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Developing and implementing a sale strategy.
- Developing targets for the sales team.
- Motivating the sales force.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of the sales team.
- Meeting and closing strategic accounts.
- Briefing the GM and management on key Sales matters.
- Developing sales training material.
- Offering liaison with key accounts holders
Qualifications / Position Requirements
- Basic accounting skills required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great motivational and communication skills
- Ability to read and generate reports, ledgers and market analyses
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required (merchandising, sales, marketing or related field)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar industry
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number.