Job Title: Production and Systems Manager
Ref No: PSM/ RHL/2017
Position Summary: The production and Systems manager’s main function will be to ensure efficient and timely production of goods.
Ensures that the software systems of the company runs efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Typical responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Liaise with developers on piloting & Implementation of the system
- Ensure that the supplier interface is working optimally
- Ensure that the customer interface is working optimally
- Input ideas about software and equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- Ensure that onboarding of customers and suppliers is seamless in the system
- Ensure that security mechanisms for the system are up to date all the time
- Work out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Monitor quality standards of products.
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Analyze production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Determine and implement improvements to the production process.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and co-ordination between relevant departments including management and procurement.
Qualifications / Position Requirements
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technical skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Organization and time management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software engineering / management sciences or business studies
- 5 years’ experience in a similar market
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above reference number.